We have been named by Business Week as one of the leading social enterprises in the country and has been featured in Yahoo, Fast Company, SF Weekly and dozens of other media outlets. Established in 2008, we are a full-service branding company (custom printed t-shirts, bags, pens mugs etc.,) with a unique social mission to provide higher paying professional jobs, training and support to at-risk adults (ex-offenders, recovering addicts, economically/educationally challenged individuals) who would otherwise have difficulty finding gainful white-collar employment. We believe that a company must not only demonstrate profitability but should also play a key role in uplifting its local community.
We believe in employee ownership and a flat-agile organization. Working in self-managed teams, our employees develop an elevated level of self-esteem, stemming from the knowledge that they possess the business and personal skills to succeed in any work environment.
We are currently one of the largest promotional products companies in the country with over $10M in sales and work with many of the nation’s largest brands including Lyft, Dropbox, Microsoft, Docusign, Pinterest, Google, Pinterest and Ebay.
We’re looking for a highly-skilled, & energetic person to help us do something daring, difficult, and incredibly rewarding. If you’re ready to be inspired, solve problems, unleash your skills and make a difference …we want to hear from you.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We are in a hyper growth mode and we are looking for an Account Manager who will help grow the company by building strong & long-lasting customer relationships. The ideal candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial mindset. The AM will handle roughly 100-125 custom promotional product orders per month totaling $250K-$300K.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all custom and stock promotional product orders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify opportunities to exceed sales quotas.
- Locate items with our vendors and ESP on stock promotional product orders
- Work with specialty promotional products vendors for custom orders
- Create order and design estimates and get customer approvals
- Manipulate vector files for art approval if necessary
- Promote e-commerce sales by educating customers on its features and benefits.
- Follow up with dissatisfied customers and low surveys by offering a new solution
- Attend regular tech networking and other events to meet potential customers.
- 2+ years of account management or similar role in the promotional products industry
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and quality
- Strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Knows how to laugh at work. A sense of humor is essential. It just makes you more fun to work with.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Our Account Managers earn between $80K-100K
- Benefit package: health, dental, employee assistance program, life insurance. 401k with company match. We also fund qualified training programs, employee support services, including counseling and tuition assistance.
- Employee Incentive Plan: We recognize employees who work hard and become an intricate part of our business by sharing our company's success with them. After 9 months FT employment, an employee may be eligible for participation in the Employee Incentive plan including profit sharing. In addition, all business matters, including salaries and financial documents, are conducted transparently.