Senior Production Manager
A rapidly growing Chicago-based distributors is looking to hire a senior-level account coordinator with previous promotional products / advertising specialty exposure to support an important segment of our customer base, public relations firms.
- Developing trusted relationships with agency account executives based on consistently exceeding their expectations in the areas of
responsiveness, creative problem solving and professionalism.
- Researching impactful and creative brand activation solutions that meet the strategic objectives of our client base. Solutions include branded merchandise, event branding, impactful media mailers, and fulfillment.
- Daily and detailed written (and verbal) correspondence with clients on a wide variety of branded projects.
- Developing strategic presentations that present a variety of creative solutions to the same PR challenge.
- Forming a deep knowledge base of suppliers that includes product offering, pricing, printing/shipping capabilities, and their sales representatives. This also includes attending trade shows.
- Working with suppliers to establish price points that are within an acceptable range for our firm and our clients' budgets
- Working with our internal design team to create mock-ups and samples that WOW prospects and clients
- Working with the Dolphin Creative team to preserve and build our culture, which we believe is a differentiator in the industry
- Extremely customer-centric, strong writing skills, multi-tasker, creative, responsive, strong phone skills, patient/calm, resilient, detail oriented, hard-working, and no ego.
- 2+ years experience in promotional products / advertising specialty industry
- Salaried position
- 2 weeks vacation
- Full medical insurance
- Annual profit sharing