Client Services Coordinator
Client Services Coordinator
Location: Boston, MA
We bring the world’s biggest brands to life through promotional merchandise. Fortune 500 companies come to us looking to connect with their consumers on an emotional level. We create three-dimensional advertising that people invite into their homes, offices, cars and classrooms. We let people see, touch, feel, own and interact with a brand in a way no other marketing permits. It’s what we like to call the Power of Merchandise.
We give our team members the creative freedom and foster the entrepreneurial spirit necessary to champion our clients’ branding goals utilizing cutting edge ideas. Our people are our No. 1 asset, and we remain committed to making our company a great place to work for our team and family.
We take great pride in our company culture—one that inspires teamwork, fun and excellence across our organization. We’re energetic people who love what we do—churning out more than 50 million units each year for the world’s most admired brands in a fun, fast paced environment that rewards high achievement.
- Working with and updating sales person to respond to customer needs
- Creating documents for sales proposals, correspondence and management reports
- Updating and maintaining orders through internal computer system.
- Sourcing products/Identifying & Researching Vendors
- Producing orders from start to finish to the satisfaction of the client
- Creating vendor relationships
- Negotiating prices to maximize profits
- Scheduling and following up on deliveries and shipments to ensure deadlines are met
- Work as a team with sales, creative services, garment services, accounting, warehouse, et. al. to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain exceptional attendance and punctuality
- Allow for flexibility and change within the growing department
- Able to handle multiple responsibilities. Able to prioritize effectively
- Maintain High levels of professionalism when interacting with BD&A employees as well as customers
- Exhibit high levels of customer service to ensure smooth operations and satisfies customers
- Other job duties and projects as assigned
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or supporting salespeople – ad specialty, merchandise industries, a plus
- Customer Service skills – proven ability to deal effectively with clients/customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both clients and vendors
General Computer Knowledge
- Ability to create documents and spreadsheets
- Ability to learn new computer programs easily
Purchasing & Ordering Experience
- Purchasing – Strong negotiation skills – price and deadlines
- Order Processing
- Multi-tasking – ability to produce goods utilizing one or more vendors
- Detail Oriented – Follow-up and tracking of orders to ensure timely delivery of each component