- 5+ yrs account management or business development experience, preferably within Fortune 500 type accounts
- Creativity and experience in product and/or concept development
- Excellent customer service, client relationship building
- Proven track record of increasing sales or business opportunities through client development
- Excellent client presentation skills
Job Skills & Traits
- Build relationships with current and potential clients.
- Give direction and partner with Marketing to develop effective sales/marketing collateral
- Communicate and listen to high level contacts ensuring information is gained to develop and maximize business opportunities for all business units at our firm
- Understand and calculate financial information such as margins, discounts, and et.al. to ensure profitable sales results
- Manage contact and opportunity database
- Manage on-line Marketing resources
- Understand the our firm's business units and processes for each to evaluate appropriate business opportunities
- Understand the negotiation and purchasing dynamics between client and our firm, as well as third party vendors
- Exude energy, accountability, urgency, deadline, passion
Duties & Responsibilities
- RFP/RFQ’s – spot / program / opportunities
- Cold calling and managing existing relationships
- Lead generation within assigned accounts
- Opportunity seeker
- Relationship development
- Target list development
- Database maintenance
- Pitch strategy, presentation development, project management
- Marketing ideation
- Assist in developing strategy, presentation and pitches for division and large promotional merchandise opportunities.
- Promote and encourage new and increased business within current accounts
- Watch for business opportunities for all our firm's business units
- Develop materials for standardizing our promotional pitches
- Responsible for tracking and measuring success of business efforts
- Research, analyze and capitalize on market opportunities
- Minimize effects of competitive activity
- Be a role model for client relations – make that first impression of high-level, customer service to ensure client feels he/she will get incredible customer service from everyone at our firm
- Work within assigned budgets and forecasts and adjust expenses to correspond with sales expectations.
- Understand financial aspects of the accounts to make good business decisions for our firm; client reports, sales revenue, gross margins, sales reports, operating expenses, etc.
- Develop creative solutions for clients’ branding needs; marketing promotions, division needs
- Ensure ease of process and high levels of professionalism when interacting with our firm employees as well as the client, while allowing for flexibility and change within the office and client’s needs.
- Follow-up with clients to ensure our firm is producing high quality service and products for our new business
- Monitor competitive products and marketing activities
- Monitor, measure, and drive to achieve short and long term sales and profitability plans
Owned by PromoPlacement, Inc. Not affiliated with any distributor, supplier, trade association or service provider. Sponsorships are not available. Your information will never be sold to anyone for any reason!