Senior Account Manager
A rapidly growing merchandise agency is looking to hire a senior-level account coordinator with previous promotional product/advertising specialty exposure to support an important segment of their customer base.
- Developing trusted relationships with agency account executives based on consistently exceeding their expectations in the areas of responsiveness, creative problem solving and professionalism.
- Researching impactful branded merchandise and creative brand activation solutions that meet the strategic objectives of our client base.
- Daily and detailed written (and verbal) correspondence with clients on a wide variety of branded projects.
- Developing strategic presentations that present a variety of creative solutions to the same PR challenge.
- Forming a deep knowledge base of suppliers that includes product offering, pricing, printing/shipping capabilities, and their sales representatives. This also includes attending trade shows.
- Working with suppliers to establish price points that are within an acceptable range for our firm and our clients' budgets.
-Working with our internal design team to create mock-ups and samples that WOW prospects and clients
- Working with our team to preserve and build our culture, which we believe is a differentiator in the industry
- Customer focus
- Strong writing skills
- Strong phone skills
- Detail oriented
- Works well with deadlines
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Domestic sourcing
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Overseas sourcing experience a plus
Prior support of top promotional product sales producer