The Senior Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for supporting our clients’ promotional, marketing, and supply chain activity. The Senior Outside Sales Representative will be actively engaged with clients to discover and document requirements and provide ideation to support new applications or initiatives. The Senior Outside Sales Representative will also build trusted partner relationships with a broad range of client contacts in order to actively promote innovative ideas and best practices. The Senior Outside Sales Representative must oversee new projects and interfaces with management to ensure timely delivery on budget.
- The Senior Outside Sales Representative manages client relationships.
- They provide subject matter expertise and tactical management of the day-to-day activities of clients.
- The Senior Outside Sales Representative is responsible for supporting clients’ promotional marketing needs. Providing innovative solutions and identifying new business, cost savings, and efficiency opportunities.
- This position is responsible for understanding brand marketing, brand merchandising and manages the marketing inventory.
- The Senior Outside Sales Representative will partner with clients to assist with their marketing campaigns with regards to selecting the appropriate promotional items to source and secure.
- The Senior Outside Sales Representative will manage projects from inception to completion, including managing client and supplier relations.
- This position is responsible for on-going proactive account maintenance and customer support, including problem call resolution and keeping clients informed of changes or additions to our products and services that might be of value.
- The Senior Outside Sales Representative will engage with clients on a daily basis to listen and to consult. Daily activities include but are not limited to updating in-progress and upcoming projects; respond to client production, inventory, technology, estimating; and invoicing inquiries; resolve and mediate outstanding issues, and escalate significant issues as required to management.
- Provide proactive and creative ideas within a cross-functional, collaborative team environment.
- Facilitate and manage multiple projects, client expectations, and deliver a better, easier, and more cost-effective result for clients.
- Conduct project meetings with clients to define business requirements, communicate status and oversee projects.
- Implement and drive processes to help clients realize the benefits of optimizing the supply chain while improving speed to market and simplifying the process.
- Develop merchandising marketing strategy and effectively promote online stores to clients.
- Monitor and analyze clients’ performance reports to ensure targets are being met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 3-4 years of experience coordinating promotional projects within a marketing organization, with strong print, promotional items, and branded merchandise production and creative design experience.
- Strong knowledge of ASI suppliers and domestic and overseas production of promotional items.
- Ability to interpret marketing data.
- Strong understanding of graphics industry, digital printing, digital marketing techniques, and marketing knowledge.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated and independent thinker with excellent judgment.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment with a strong positive attitude.
- Ability to think outside the lines of normal business practices and pursue rapid growth of objectives.