- The regional sales manager will be responsible for the overall sales development of the eastern territory of the US.
- You will be measured by reaching growth milestones as per budgeted goals for the territory annually.
- Certain daily functions will also be measured such as outbound calls, inbound calls, daily meetings, and quotes.
- The regional sales manager will conduct in office presentation meetings with all of our top producing mid and high tiered distributors on a weekly basis, including national accounts.
- This position will also be responsible for the development and growth of dormant customers and prospects in the territory.
- You will also be responsible for attending major national trade shows, regional trade shows, and customer trade shows.
- Heavy travel is to be expected for this position averaging at a minimum of two weeks in the field a month.
- Heavy call volume is also expected for this position for reaching out to dormant customers and new prospects to arrange in-office meetings.
- You will be heavily supported by an award-winning inside sales team dedicated to the same goals of growing the territory with you.
- This position reports to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
- You will be expected to travel with the Vice President of Sales & Marketing at least twice a year within your territory.
- You will be expected to maintain a home office in your territory that will be supported by the supplier.
- A weekly conference call will be scheduled by the Vice President of Sales & Marketing with all regional sales managers and all efforts will be reviewed and focus on opportunities, large scale quotes, missed opportunities, competition, marketing, and forecasting.
- The ideal candidate will embrace the supplier’s culture and must have tons of fun doing what we love to do, every single day.
About Supplier and Benefits Package
- 3+ years inside or outside sales experience.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills when interacting with customers through cold calls, emails, and sales presentations.
- Able to work well with a team and be driven to work independently with minimal supervision to meet required sales goals.
- Able to multi-task effectively to handle heavy inbound calls, emails, quotes, orders in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment.
- Proficient in working with CRM platforms and Microsoft Office applications.
- Prior experience in promotional product and/or apparel decoration sales preferred.
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university.
Supplier offers an outstanding benefits package. Awarded as one of the best places to work for four consecutive years within our industry, we have a fun and unique work environment.
- Competitive and customizable medical, dental, and life insurance plans.
- Matching IRA savings plan.
- 3 weeks annual paid time off.