Our internal operations are comprised of Outside Sales Reps, Inside Account Managers, Accounting, and Operations (office manager, production, warehouse, etc.). Due to our growth and continuing evolvement of product and service offerings, we’re looking for another Inside Sales/Account Manager to help to help support our growth.
- At least 3 years of promotional product sales and/or support experience
- BS/BA strongly preferred.
- Ability to provide customers with the best solutions for their needs.
- Excellent communication skills (email, phone, instant message, etc.) and the ability to provide great customer service.
- A multi-tasking and problem-solving ninja! You’ve got to be agile, efficient with your time, a big-picture thinker, and incredibly organized.
- Have the desire to succeed, both as an individual and as a group. If you’re haunted by procrastination, this won’t be the job for you.
- Assist existing clients with their merchandising, event and kitting needs. Don’t worry – we don’t need you making cold calls or prospecting.
- Clearly and effectively communicate with all parties involved in the order chain (client, supplier, embroiders, art department, shipping, accounting, etc.).
- A strong understanding and comfort with ERP and CRM systems (for example - ProfitMaker, Zoho, Commonsku, Pipeliner, etc.)
- The ability to work independently and in a group setting.
- Be genuine and transparent. Despite our best efforts, sometimes things go wrong and we have to embrace that inevitability. We shoot our clients straight and sometimes have to tell them things they don’t want to hear. But it’s that genuine honesty which has been our hallmark for almost 30 years.
- Being comfortable with artwork, ideally Illustrator. We are not graphic designers but need to be able to know what we’re dealing with in terms of vector, raster, digitizing, screen print, PMS colors, CMYK, sizing and the like.
- Efficient with Office - PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Be proactive with your clients. Show them you really care by keeping an eye out for their aesthetic/brand and proactively send them ideas, virtuals and samples.
- Have a keen eye for the latest trends, fashion, and up-and-coming retail brands. A decent clip of our clients won’t settle for the basic PPAI/ASI type merchandise. They look to us because they want hard-to-get items like Stio, Klean Kanteen, The Grommet, Arc’Teryx or the latest tech toys…and drop shipped to locations all around the country in a pretty little box.
- We’ve got a really cool office and an awesome crew, so if you come in, you’ll get to soak up the vibes. And we’ve got cold brew on tap!
- Dog friendly office
- Lunch and learns with our favorite supplier partners
- Medical benefits
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- Company outings
- Wholesale merchandise buying
- Headquarters is Napa, but we’re open to this being a remote position.
- DOE. $50,000 - $65,000/year plus bonus
- Equal opportunity employer