With 35 years industry experience, we are a business committed to serving our customers by guaranteeing quality products, competitive prices, and on-time delivery. Our sales and support staff work as a team to create a unique solution for each customer. We use all of our resources to guarantee our customers' marketing success. Our Mission Is Simple: Use our product knowledge and industry expertise to make you and your company look awesome.
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. A quick learner who thrives in a fast pace, collaborative environment.
- ** Support online customers via phone, email, and chat **
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions regarding the sites and products.
- Work closely with internal team to meet customer's need
- Supporting eCommerce Sales
- Keeping track of customer’s order status in the system and touching base with them at designated times to ensure a quality customer experience.
- Keeping up to date with client needs and be a reliable contact to the customer for anything they might need.
Our ideal candidate:
Education and Experience
Skills and Abilities
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Understanding of MS Office programs and Google G Suite (Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- Position requires the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Strong attention to details
What we offer:
- Competitive salary range
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Work/life balance
- Casual environment
- Company events and after work social events