||Senior Vice President
The Vice President of Sales executes on organizational strategy that drives revenue and fosters strong relationships within your team.
Success and Retention
- Provide direction, leadership, and management to your team by clearly articulating company objectives and establishing a path to success for your team.
- Develop and oversee the team’s achievement of work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both quality and profitable service to your team.
- Proactively identify ways to improve team and company culture.
- Stay current with industry trends and developments; serve as an industry expert to both your team and the company.
Sales Plan Strategy
- Provide support and direction to your team to negotiate contract renewals that preserves service fee rates while encouraging loyalty.
- Forge strong relationships with your team that supports collaboration and a diverse relationship model.
- Develop and produce relevant educational content for the company.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to company needs and objectives.
- Stay informed and personally involved with your team, ensuring sound planning, good service, and a solid relationship.
- Use goal setting as an accountability tool for your team.
- Ensure timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to deliver earnings, growth, and profit goals.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal departments to create positive team experiences and drive the ongoing development of solutions.
- Create and execute growth plans for new team members that results in exponential growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, related degree, or relevant experience.
- 10 years in the promotional product industry.
- 10 years of relevant management experience, preferably in account management, business development, or a support network.
- Previous B2B sales experience in the promotional products industry preferred.
- High-level communication and interpersonal skills in both written and verbal form, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog.
- Strong consultative skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for customers.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively under pressure. Strong knowledge of business processes (sales, marketing, service, support), business applications.
- Self-motivated; demonstrated success driving initiatives and managing projects in a technical or compliance-focused environment.