|Skills that you will master in this position include:
- Using our CRM and Order management system, commomSKU.
- Creation and management of company store programs utilizing “POP-UP” shops or proprietary company store programs.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan for the monthly distribution of marketing shops.
- Product sourcing utilizing our preferred vendor group, supplementing as necessary.
- Using search programs ESP and to a lesser extent SAGE.
- Preparing marketing decks, virtual samples, and mockups for proofs. (Adobe Illustrator proficiency required.)
- Being a knowledgeable resource in partnership with our vendor partners for clothing suggestions. Fit, performance, durability etc.
- Manage projects from the opportunity status through the presentation, actual product selection, sampling, proofing, manufacture, and delivery to end-user or recipient.
- Work closely with our President to support all sales/customer-centric activities including managing sales and production processes from inception to delivery. Manage his calendar and assist with inbox management.
- Manage order status for a portion of our President’s book of business.
- Communicate directly with clients in all stages of opportunities and projects.
- Forming a deep knowledge base of suppliers that includes product offering, pricing, printing/shipping capabilities, and their sales representatives. This also includes attending trade shows virtually or in person.
- Working with our vendor partner and internal design team (our graphic artist) to create mock-ups and samples that WOW prospects and clients.
- Train your replacement as you transition into full-time sales with your own book of business.
Some detailed day to day activity:
- Placing, managing, following up on orders, spec samples, pre-production samples
- Contacting vendors and customers by phone and email
- Answering the phone
- Prepare sales quotations, presentations, and proposals
- Product research and reaching out to vendors for sourcing
- Participating in client meetings (in Zoom or Teams for now) in person when the world returns to normal
- Project management
- Ordering and returning samples